HELP: Activities At Home 3-6
500 ready-to-use reproducible handouts for parents of children 3-6 years. Links assessment directly to intervention and instruction with thousands of “at home” practical activities with warms photos.
- Provides reproducible, ready-to use parent handouts to help you work with and support parents as they work on behaviours and skills at home, in conjunction with your program planning.
- Facilitates parent collaboration.
- Warm illustrations/photographs.
- Each handout covers Definitions, Materials, and Activities — many with Safety Alerts.
- Provides easy-to-follow steps for reinforcing the behaviour/skill at home.
- Cross-indexed by ID number to all the HELP 3-6 materials.
Saves time: Practical and convenient format covers 500 HELP 3-6 assessment behaviours/skills from HELP 3-6 — you annotate, copy and hand out directly to parents to facilitate their involvement and collaboration.
Comprehensive: Handouts for professionals to give parents of children (developmentally) three to six years, including disabled, delayed and at-risk children — with thousands of activities for the six developmental domains: Cognitive, Language, Gross Motor, Fine Motor, Social-Emotional, and Self Help.
Written from the child’s point of view: Parents definitely prefer this unique approach. They find the activities easier to relate to, more enjoyable, and very helpful in becoming more sensitive to their child’s perspective and needs. Written in warm, simple and non-technical language.
Easily individualized: With space for you to write in specific suggestions for parents to help them understand and fully participate in their child’s development.
*Please note this product is only available to health professionals and organisations
9 in stock