If you have any problems with an item purchased from The Therapy Store, please follow the steps below.
In all cases please contact us either by email email@example.com or phone 03 9380 1127 with your name and order ID so that we can start the return process for you.
Items that are damaged on arrival
- Should you receive your parcel and open it to find something damaged, simply email us an image of the item with your name and order ID
- This must be done within 5 days of the parcel being received
- In most cases we will organise a replacement item to be sent out immediately
- If the item is no longer available you will be offered the closest alternative product of similar value or a refund for the value of the product
Items that stop working
- There will be times where a product does not perform as expected due to a manufacturing fault
- A number of our products are covered by a manufacturers warranty of up to 12 months and can be repaired or replaced
- Please note there are no guarantees if the problem is a result of the item being misused, mistreated or damaged in a way not consistent with reasonable use
- If we need to get your product back to our warehouse for repair/assessment, all postage costs to our warehouse and then back to you are covered by The Therapy Store
- In the event a repair is not possible or practical you will be offered a replacement
Items that you would like to exchange
- Please choose carefully as The Therapy Store is under no obligation to provide exchanges where you have changed your mind or made the wrong selection
- If you would like to exchange a product you must contact us within 14 days of receiving your delivery
- You will be required to pay postage to return the goods you wish to exchange, as well as postage for the new item(s) to be sent back out to you
- Any exchanged items must be received in original, unopened condition and packed appropriately when being sent back to avoid damage
Items that cannot be returned or exchanged
- We cannot accept change of mind returns or exchanges on the items listed below for hygiene reasons.
- Lycra Bed Sheets
- Oral motor items including all chewable necklaces and bracelets, Z-Vibe Tips and any other oral motor items where the packaging has been opened
- Cutlery and drinking items where the packaging has been opened
- Vibes Earplugs
Any items being sent to The Therapy Store must be sent to the address below with a copy of the return docket supplied by our sales team.
The Therapy Store
16-18 Gale Street
Brunswick East VIC 3057