If you have any problems with an item purchased from The Therapy Store, please follow the steps below.
In all cases please contact us either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 03 9380 1127 with your name and order ID so that we can start the return process for you.
Items that are damaged or you believe are missing on arrival
- Should you receive your parcel and open it to find something damaged, simply email us an image of the item with your name and order ID
- Should you receive your parcel and believe there is an item missing, please call 03 9380 1127 or email with your name and order ID
- This must be done within 5 days of the parcel being received
- In most cases we will organise a replacement item to be sent out immediately
- If the item is no longer available you will be offered the closest alternative product of similar value or a refund for the value of the product
Items that stop working
- There will be times where a product does not perform as expected due to a manufacturing fault
- A number of our products are covered by a manufacturers warranty of up to 12 months and can be repaired or replaced
- Please note there are no guarantees if the problem is a result of the item being misused, mistreated or damaged in a way not consistent with reasonable use
- If we need to get your product back to our warehouse for repair/assessment, all postage costs to our warehouse and then back to you are covered by The Therapy Store
- In the event a repair is not possible or practical you will be offered a replacement
Items that you would like to exchange
- Please choose carefully as The Therapy Store is under no obligation to provide exchanges where you have changed your mind or made the wrong selection
- If you would like to exchange a product you must contact us within 14 days of receiving your delivery
- You will be required to pay postage to return the goods you wish to exchange, as well as postage for the new item(s) to be sent back out to you
- Any exchanged items must be received in original, unopened condition and packed appropriately when being sent back to avoid damage. Unfortunately damaged items cannot be accepted for return or excange.
Items that cannot be returned or exchanged
- We cannot accept change of mind returns or exchanges on the items listed below for hygiene reasons.
- Lycra Bed Sheets
- Oral motor items including all chewable necklaces and bracelets, Z-Vibe Tips and any other oral motor items where the packaging has been opened
- Cutlery and drinking items where the packaging has been opened
- Brushes of any kind including toothbrushes and Therapressure Brushes
- Vibes Earplugs
Any items being sent to The Therapy Store must be sent to the address below with a copy of the return docket supplied by our sales team.
The Therapy Store
16-18 Gale Street
Brunswick East VIC 3057