Young minds will be aglow when they start exploring the shapes, colours, numbers, hours, and minutes of this clock!
All the numbers are printed on removable blocks with shapes unique to their positions.
Start simple with basic matching by fitting all the blocks back into their correct slots. Mental connections immediately grow strong with each match your little one gets correct!
Then – It's time to tell time.
Using the clearly labeled hour and minute hands, plus the minute units printed on the clock's surface and blocks, it's easy for first timers to get a firm grasp on how clocks work.
Meanwhile – All the numbers on the blocks glow in the dark, so kids can keep up the learning fun even when it's half past the sunset!
Keep your young one's early learning adventure moving along like clockwork with the classic, time tested fun of the What Time Is It Glow-in-the-Dark Clock Puzzle.
- Wooden clock that teaches shapes, colours, numbers, time
- Encourages visual-spatial skills, shape learning, colour learning, number learning, matching skills, critical thinking, time-telling
- Tackle loads of early-learning hurtles with one vibrant toy
- Numbers on blocks glow in the dark for added excitement
- Includes wooden clock, 12 uniquely shaped number blocks
- Clock does not tell time on its own
|Brand||Fat Brain Toys Co.|