ARK's Tongue Depressor Tip makes a great addition to your sensory oral motor toolbox! Use it to examine the oral cavity, mid-tongue elevation, back of tongue elevation, lip closure, etc. It can also be used to provide sensory input to a large surface area of the tongue.
Available in either a smooth or textured option. The smooth one is just like a regular tongue depressor. The textured one has a fun Brick-style look with large bumps on the front side and small bumps on the back side for lots of sensory input.
- Made in the USA, medical grade, FDA compliant
- No lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Measures approximately 10cm long, 1.5cm wide, 3mm thick
- Each tip is sold individually
- To be used with either the Z-Vibe or Z-Grabber handle (sold separately)