Written by Debra Lowsky, MS, CCC-SLP, the speech-language pathologist who invented the Grabber, this book explains how, when, and where to use the Grabber and other ARK chew tools to work on feeding development.
Topics covered include:
- Mouthing and Oral Exploration
- The Concept of Biting and Chewing
- Jaw Strength and Stability
- Rotary Chewing and Tongue Lateralization
- Rhythmic Chewing
- Tongue and Jaw Dissociation
- Lip Closure
It is a 26-page, easy-to-carry, spiral-bound book with detailed instructions and illustrations. With a spiral binding, you can easily refer to the book during therapy exercises - no "fighting" with the pages!