ARK proSpoon – Smooth
ARK’s proSpoon™ was specially designed by feeding therapist Debbie Lowsky, MS, CCC-SLP to support easy feeding and food removal for young children.
The size and shape of the spoon bowl are “just right”, big enough to hold an appropriate amount of food, but small enough to prevent the spoon from being overloaded with too much food.
It’s a rigid spoon, but it does have slight flexibility to it so that it’s gentle on the teeth (in case someone has a bite reflex and bites down on the spoon).
- Proudly designed and made in the USA
- Each spoon measures approx. 14cm long
- This size is best for infants and toddlers. Older children and adults can use the spoon as well, it just won’t hold very much food for them.
- Medical grade, FDA compliant, no lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.
- Works best with puréed foods like yogurt, applesauce, stage 1 baby foods, etc.
Please note: this is a spoon, not a chew tool, nor is it a vibrating spoon. If you’re looking for the vibrating spoon, please see the ARK’s Z-Spoon.
|DARK GREEN SKU:||PROSPOON100DG|