These colourful tweezers are just the right size for little hands.
Each features ergonomic depressions to guide a proper pincer-grasp grip. A perfect skill-building resource for teachers, specialists, and occupational therapists.
- Great for students who are hypersensitive to textures; they can participate in tactile play using tweezers to hold and move objects.
- Helps develop the pincer grasp and fine motor skills needed for daily living (buttoning, zipping, holding a toothbrush, and picking up finger foods).
- While students concentrate on using these tweezers, they are unaware of the inner circuitry going on. By working on grasping, picking up, and releasing with the tweezers, they are developing hand eye coordination (visual motor integration). As this skill advances, students become more proficient with tasks like handwriting, drawing, and forming numbers.
- 12 Tweezers in 6 colours (red, blue, green, yellow, orange and purple)
- Plastic storage container