ARK’s Popette Tip is an adaptor for the Z-Vibe that lets you add vibration to the use of lollipops, Toothettes, and DentaSwabs. Lollipops are a fun, effective, and tasty oral motor therapy tool for oral awareness and lip/tongue exercises. Toothettes and DentaSwabs are spongy therapy tools commonly used during sensory assessments and to provide oral input. Simply press the stem of into the Popette Tip, twist the Popette Tip into the Z-Vibe handle (sold separately), and you’re ready to go! You can also trim the stem of the Toothette, DentaSwab, or lollipop if need be.
- Made in the USA, medical grade, FDA compliant
- No lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- The Popette Tip adapter measures approximately 5.5cm in length
- This listing is for the Popette Tip adaptor only, sold individually (lollipops and accessories not included)
- Dishwasher safe
- To be used with either the Z-Vibe or Z-Grabber handle sold separately
Caution: this therapeutic tool should be used under adult supervision at all times