Select-Flow Valves – 3 Pack
ARK’s Select-Flow Valve makes drinking easier for beginners and/or individuals with oral motor difficulties.
It’s uniquely designed to control the direction of fluid – liquid flows up into the straw, but does not flow back down. Because fluid stays at the top of the straw, each subsequent sip requires less effort. It also reduces the air ingested, so users experience less coughing and choking while consuming more fluids. Highly recommended for individuals who tend to aspirate or have difficulties generating and maintaining suction (a weak suck). Simply push the tapered end of the valve into the bottom of a straw, and you’re set to go!
For individuals who tend to take too much fluid at a time, the Select-Flow Valve also slows the flow of fluid, allowing for smaller, more manageable sips that lower the risk of coughing/choking. If a restricted flow is not necessary, simply trim the tapered end with a pair of scissors to increase the flow.
- Made in the USA
- FDA compliant
- NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Sold in packs of 3
- Not recommended for carbonated beverages
- Recommended for thin liquids (water, milk, juice without pulp, etc).
- Fits in the bottom of most standard drinking straws
- Recommended for use with the Cip-Kup or Bear Bottle, as these cup sets let you “help” fluid up the straw for the initial sip
- Caution: contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard; please directly supervise at all times
Out of stock