Deliver packages by flying airships, using mental math to stay afloat! In Airships, children build their own addition & subtraction equations while designing airships to fit the needs of their customers. In Clockwork, a digital-only game, children solve addition & subtraction problems to collect gears and program robots.
Osmo Maths Wizard allows kids to practice and learn mental maths, addition and subtraction through hands-on play on a math adventure for grades 1 and 2!
Kids will learn advanced addition, subtraction, skip counting, counting sense, number sense and patterns, engineering, and mental maths.
- Suitable for ages 6 to 8
- Learn advanced addition, subtraction, skip counting, counting sense, number sense and patterns, engineering, and mental math through hands-on playIn Clockwork, a digital-only game, children solve addition & subtraction problems to collect gears and program robots
- Kids will learn skills like building & balancing equations, addition, subtraction, solving for an unknown value, creating rectangular arrays up to 5 rows/5 columns & beginner algebraic thinking.
- Approved by parents and teachers worldwide, used in over 30,000+ classrooms
- Parents can track game progress, using child game profiles, on a parent app
What they'll learn:
- Advanced addition and subtraction
- Skip counting and counting sense
- Number sense and patterns
- Mental maths
What's in the box:
1 x Building Mat
16 x Ship Pieces
16 x Cargo/Box Pieces
12 x Balloon Pieces
1 x Game App: Osmo Maths Wizard Amazing Airships Game
*iPad NOT included. Osmo is compatible with most iPad models from iPad 2 to the current generation. For a full list of compatible devices please click here.