The Osmo Classroom Kit is a premium kit for educators to use in an educational environment. It includes an expansive collection of Osmo games that allow students to explore science, maths and art. The kit encourages visual thinking and creative problem-solving in a playful hands-on way.
The Osmo Classroom Kit contains everything you need to get started.
- 4 stations, efficient tile storage cases, washable plastic tiles, upper and lowercase letters (Words Game), modular stacking bins, and more!
- Fully STEAM compatible addressing 21st century skills
- Teaches maths, art, spelling, critical thinking, creative problem-solving and much more
- From phonics to photosynthesis, Osmo lesson plans can be easily integrated into any classroom
- Let provided lesson plans inspire your next lesson or create your own custom lessons and Word albums in MyOsmo
- Inspires creativity, critical thinking, communication and collaboration
- Easy to install, introduce, oversee, and pack away without professional development training
- Continuous support from Osmo Support and Advisory Team, staffed by teachers for teachers
- Includes 5 games (Tangram, Words, Numbers, Masterpiece and Newton)
- Compatible with iPad 2/3/4, iPad Mini/2/3/4, iPad Air/Air 2, iPad 9.7", iPad 10.2" and iPad Pro 9.7"/10.5"
Osmo provides a unique gaming accessory that will change the way your child plays. This Osmo Classroom Kit offers an expansive collection of Osmo games that will allow students to explore science, math, art, encourages visual thinking and so much more in a playful hands-on way.
Crafted with reflective artificial intelligence, Osmo offers a ground-breaking technology that bridges the real and digital realms. Through experimentation in a stress-free environment and real-time feedback, kids learn that there are multiple good ways to solve a problem. Math and other subjects in turn will becomes creative and fun.
The Classroom Kit is perfect for kids age 5-12 years old, but really is designed for all ages. With counting-addition-multiplication modes, blending real-life doodles with on-screen action, kick-starting creativity and problem solving, there is a challenge for everybody.
This complete set fosters learning in key areas such as creative problem solving, art, STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics) and common core. All five games are an irresistible invitation to imagine, invent, explore, and play.
Learn spatial relational skills with Tangram's 500+ visual and spatial puzzles. This mindful game uses timeless tangram wooden pieces, challenging students to use these pieces to match on-screen shapes with their handiwork lighting up with each victory. Compare, manipulate, and transform geometric pieces to put them together forming shapes. Tangram provides instant visual and auditory feedback during gameplay for self-correction as students solve the puzzles and advance to new puzzle maps.
Teaches spelling and critical thinking skills. Guess and spell hidden words in the on-screen image with physical tiles. Team up or compete in-person with friends or family to see who will get their letter in first! Download free content like trivia, geography or upload your own like family names. The possibilities are endless.
Be creative and embrace the playfulness of numbers. Learn counting, addition & subtraction, multiplication and math confidence. Playing with Osmo Numbers makes math intuitive and fun. As students master new skills, players collect over 90 beautiful fish in an engaging underwater world, unleash special effects, and advance to higher levels. More detail on Osmo Numbers here.
With 60+ levels of creative engineering, Newton teaches creative problem solving skills and fosters social-emotional skills. Make on-screen falling balls land on targets by drawing obstacles, challenging kids to think in creative new ways. Newton can be played with anything you want - Pen and paper, Tangram pieces, Words tiles, or any other objects you find in and around the house.
Masterpiece teaches drawing and creative confidence. It is a fun drawing tool, transforming any image into simple outlines, making it easy for kids to create amazing artwork. Supercharge drawing skills and practice handwriting while developing hand-eye coordination and self-expression. Masterpiece doesn't require any special pieces and is played with a pen and paper or a whiteboard.
Masterpiece and Newton don't require any pieces; Play Masterpiece with just paper, pen and imagination. Newton can be played with anything you want! Pen and paper, Tangram pieces, Words tiles, or any other objects you find around the house.
Osmo is an award-winning game system that will change the way your child interacts with the iPad by opening it up and hands-on play. It enables the iPad to merge the power of physical play with the digital advantages of real-time feedback. A ground-breaking system encouraging creative thinking and social interaction by expanding gameplay beyond the screen!
What's in the box:
- 4x Osmo Base and Mirror (reflector)
- 4x Learning Systems
- 4x Words Tiles (upper and lower case)
- 4x Tangram Pieces
- 4x Numbers Pieces (dot and number tiles)
- Plastic Storage System
- 2x Teacher's Guides
- Classroom Poster
- Tangram, Words, Numbers, Masterpiece and Newton apps