HELP: Family Centered Interview
The HELP Family Centered Interview is an eight-page booklet that provides a flexible and meaningful framework for conducting a routines based, family centred assessment. The Interview builds upon everyday routines and is linked by Strand ID numbers to Inside HELP and the HELP 0-3 Strands.
- Routines-based design facilitates the HELP 0-3 family centred curriculum based assessment process.
- Helps inform and guide where to “begin” on the HELP Strands.
- Simple format keeps you focused on identifying family-centred concerns, priorities, and resources as they relate to their child’s development.
- Includes questions that help guide and inform family preferences for assessment and intervention with their child.
- Open-ended question format helps guide and inform functional outcomes for planning meaningful interventions.
- Questions link directly to the Strands in Inside HELP and HELP Strands.
*Please note this product is only available to health professionals and organisations
28 in stock